Conservatives Abroad was established more than 30 years ago, although some local groups have been in existence since the late 1970s. Being a member of Conservatives Abroad provides a forum for like-minded people to socialise and gives a platform for political discussion on matters of mutual interest.
Conservatives Abroad is the British Conservative Party’s global network of members and supporters living overseas.
We foster international engagement to deliver overseas Conservative votes and compliant donations.
The aims of Conservatives Abroad are as follows:
1. Keeping Conservatives abroad in touch with politics at home.
2. Increasing the number of registered Conservative voters from overseas.
3. Increasing awareness at home of the issues facing British citizens living abroad.
4. Lobbying to keep overseas voting laws inclusive and practicable.
How you can help:
1. Join Conservatives Abroad and get involved with your local group.
2. Register to vote. There are so many Britons living overseas now so it's very important that you exercise your vote.
3. Tell your overseas-based family and friends about us.
4. Let us know the issues that you face whilst living overseas.
5. Donate your time or money.