At the bottom of this page you can print out:

- Overseas

Resistration Form

- Overseas

Postal Form

- Overseas

Proxy Form

Have you registered to vote?

If you don't, then you won't have a voice in elections.

Register on line here or by post here.

Where are you

Register to vote

Conservatives Abroad is a global network of supporters living overseas.

If you have lived overseas for 15 years or less then you can register to vote online. You'll need your last UK address to register. Online registration takes around 5 minutes. Your former local authority will then contact you to finalise your registration.

The new UK electoral registration process requires individual registration to be renewed annually. The date for the EU referendum is the 23rd of June 2016. So register now  to make sure you can vote in this important referendum.